LinguaLift can be a great introduction to a new language. It’s a textbook-style tool that walks you through the basics of a language. This is especially important when you’re learning a language that doesn’t use the Latin alphabet, like Japanese, Russian, or Hebrew. The most unique aspect of LinguaLift is its cultural immersion. In every lesson, there are videos to help you learn about the countries and people that speak your target language.
- Big emphasis on the cultural aspect of language
- Easy-to-follow lesson format
- Includes a lot of tools for additional practice
- The explanations are all in English
- Lessons can feel repetitive
- App only available for Android
Or read the full LinguaLift review