Work With Us
We’re looking for a remote content writer with experience writing articles online. You will use researching, writing, and editing skills to produce expert-level articles on assigned topics.
You’ll help us achieve our growth goals by creating content that engages and connects with our target audiences and brings new users to our website. You’ll also learn how to create content that ranks in search engines. Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating engaging content about language learning
- Submitting a minimum number of articles each week
- Staying on trend with new insights and techniques to share and enhance best practices
- Implementing editors’ feedback to your existing articles and drafts
- Occassionally meeting with your editors 1:1 and attending group team meetings
We are based in Spain, and we’re lucky to be supported by a team dotted around the globe. We are currently working with a talented group of writers, editors, and content strategists that are delivering fantastic results so that we can continue to grow as a team.
- You’re a natural-born writer! You probably spent a lot of time perfecting your craft, you have a strong grasp of English grammar, and you enjoy the creative aspect of writing.
- You understand the importance of organic search and search engine optimization (and if you don’t, you’re willing to learn).
- You’re organized and independent, but you love working in a collaborative and positive team environment.
- You love creating compelling content and you’re a continuous learner.
- You want to grow in the role and give us the honor to grow your career with us.
Within 1 month you will:
- Learn about our business, vision, and team and gain an understanding of how your articles fit into our company
- Conduct 1:1s with your team to learn more about creating compelling content, SEO, and marketing in general
- Master our grammar and formatting guidelines
- Deliver content ready for publishing in collaboration with your editor
Within 3 months you will:
- Become completely independent when it comes to writing
- Work on exciting projects where you can polish your skills and learn new ones
- Continue to improve and track your progress in content writing and SEO with your editor
- Deliver near-perfect final drafts
Within 6 months you will:
- Progress to a Senior Staff Writer Role that will put you on track to further promotion within the team
- Mentor, assist, and train new writers
- Create documentation to help newer writers succeed
If this sounds exciting to you, you can begin the application process here.
CDE Media Group SL provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic.